Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

What a Day!

Having taken the topic for Wednesdays to heart, I am ashamed to admit that once again I have procrastinated on something that really needs to get done.  I even procrastinated the writing of the procrastination!

On to other things!

Today is Thankful Thursday, and what a day it has been!  I woke up in time to see the sun coming over the eastern hills and the day only grew better from there.  My time in the Word this morning was first rate, and God brought to mind many dear friends to pray for.  I also received word that someone I met recently has made a decision to have a personal relationship with Christ.  I am so thankful today for Salvation.  Not just mine, but that of those whose hearts are being softened even now.

I am thankful for Debbi Bryson http://www.biblebusstop.com/ speaking at today's Mosaic Group.  I had been praying for her last week, that her words would be straight from God.  That prayer was answered.  Also at the meeting this morning I had the wonderful pleasure of meeting again, a young woman who the kids and I met at a bus stop many months ago.  I saw her Bible and asked where she attended church.  It just so happened that it was the same one that I had been procrastinating about visiting.  So, the next week we went to her church, http://www.thestreet.org.nz/ and it is now our church too!  Amazing to see her again.

So many other things to be thankful for, but life is calling and I must close for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment