Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Acknowledgements

This week is  celebratory week and I am oh so thankful for so many people.  I would like to take a moment in my corner of the cyber-world to say "Thank You" to those who are walking on this journey along side of me.

To the ladies at Table 6, thank you for welcoming me into the circle.  I am honored to be a part of your lives through Mosaic.

To my friends and ABF family from HBC, thank you for your prayers and patience as I grow in your garden.  I may be blooming far away, but my roots are still with you.  I thank God upon every remembrance of you!

To my NSA family, thank you for your contagious enthusiasm.  What an honor to serve with you!

To Tamera and the QE Gals, I miss you.  Save me some chocolate cake!   ;) 

To my mom, thank you for always believing in me.  I cherish your wisdom and strength.

To my dear sister and bro-in law, thank you for your courage.  I am proud of you both.

To the "Tenacious Twosome" words can't say it, but I will try...thank you for the "Bull Dog" approach you use to make sure I am focusing on God's Truth.

To Adelaide, thank you for walking this journey as a sister and friend.  Hope sends her love! 

To Gigi and Poppie, thank you for taking care of things, and for the great gift that your son is to me!

Sam, Dan, Daniel, Jim and others, thank you for loving my kids along with your own.

To my children, thank you for the joy that you bring to my life.  May I be a worthy example for you to follow in your own lives.

Last, and most importantly, I would like to thank The Artistic Pixel Man.  Because of your focus and hard work I am able to do what I do.  I am thankful for your creative spirit, and courage to bring us along on your adventure.  Mahalo Nui Loa.