Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

This is the Life!

Ah, once again The Artistic Pixel Man treated me to a day of not having to do dishes.  I'm afraid I threw a change of plans at him early in the day, but he handled it like a pro.  A friend picked the kids and I up early this morning to go to the Sunday Market down at the waterfront, where I picked up a tasty looking lamb roast.  Brought it back to the apt. where we stuck it in the crock pot for today's dinner.  T.A.P.M. makes a great gravy, which we had over the meat and veggies, and also bread that came from the market.

We had made plans earlier in the week to eat lunch out and then go hiking, but because of my change of menu, we had dinner and a movie at home instead.  So, hopefully we can hike the Mt. Vic trail next weekend.

Upon getting the veggies back to the house, I had the wonderful surprise of seeing another friend - who is actually my landlord.  She was up to photo the outside of the house and was just leaving, but she stayed for a chat, and to pick up something I needed to give her.  I must say that God has brought into my life so many people who are a joy to be with.  I hope that I am one of those kind in return.



Here is to Simplicity...the joy of being with family and friends, near and far away.

1 comment:

  1. I want my hugs from everyone.. can't waite to get mine... sure do miss you all so much.. Sounds like you have made some good friends and I am so glad of that. By the way is lamb good?? never had it.. hate the thought of eating a baby anything.. i am close to not eating meat at all anyway... love you Becky and you are a blessing to me..

    ReplyDelete