Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Being Reminded Why

"Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it's only for wallowing in." 

~ Katherine Mansfield 1888-1923, born in Wellington, New Zealand

This quote came to me in a timely manner today.  Earlier today I had spoken to a friend regarding moving my business forward here in New Zealand, and was regretting the time it too me to speak up and get moving. 
With this in mind, I tenaciously move forward!  No turning back for me. 


As Katherine Lee from ILiveTheSource says so very often, "A set back is only a set up for a come back!"  I am thankful that she so willingly shares her knowledge and enthusiasm with others.  I am so thankful that I am part of her class this year, and that I am catching her enthusiasm too!  Katherine, if by chance you are reading this...here's a big hug and smile for you!     :)

Should today's label be changed to thankful instead of tenacious?  No.  I need the tenacity right now and I am holding on by my teeth!  I say let's let today be both, for at the moment I can't be tenacious without the"why".  And I am oh, so thankful for my "why" today.



"No reserves.  No retreats.  No regrets."  
~ William Borden

No comments:

Post a Comment