Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Falling Up

This was meant to be posted yesterday, but in trying to stick to my somewhat rigid bedtime schedule, I opted to hit the pillow instead of the keyboard.  So, two posts for today. 

Amazing what a little focus can do.  It seems to bring clarity and purpose.

I have now started writing my "to do" list, and it brings satisfaction just knowing that things are written down so I can look at that list and not have to rely on my [sometimes shoddy] memory.

So often we go through our lives doing the daily things and feeling like nothing is getting finished because we are in a whirlwind of busy-ness.  I hope to stop long enough each evening to give a moment of purposeful thought to the things that will come on the morrow, collect my thoughts and make my plan.

Things I am currently focused on:
  • Scripture Memory
  • The Life of David
  • Praying for Many Friends and Loved Ones
  • Teaching my Children
  • Growing my Business
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven..." Ecclesiastes 3:1


No comments:

Post a Comment