Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Be Careful What You Write About

...Just after writing about regrets, I realize a major potential regret in my life.  Big.  A doozey, because of my own procrastination.  The Regret of a Lifetime.  So now, as I wait to see how bad this will be, I need to concentrate on something positive.

Remember folks, as Katherine Lee always says, "A set back is a set up for a come back!"  So, how do I turn this one around??  As per the Communication Continuum from ILiveTheSource, I need to ask some clarifying questions and then move into action.

Now, on to something worthy for this Wednesday!  I did check on the item of last week's procrastination (which brought me to today's regretful realization) and so I do feel good about checking that off.  I now have more things on my "to do" list in that category.  After dinner I hope to tackle the other area of this month's procrastination: curtain lining.  I want to get these finished by Friday, so will be in 5th gear from now until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment