Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm Not Too Busy To Be Thankful!

Wow, it feels like my life has sped by as fast as the wind is gusting outside my window tonight.  There have been many things on my heart (as usual) and it is good to know that God is right beside me on this path.

There are many things to be thankful for today:
  • Kids and I not getting hit by a car while crossing the street in the rain.  Umbrellas are as much a distraction as cell phones in my book and we have learned to be more careful!
  • Miss A is very excited to be going to camp this weekend.
  • Mr E gets to spend the whole weekend with The Artistic Pixel Man and is looking forward to a WHOLE weekend of computer games, junk food, movies and time with Dad.
  • I am flying to Newcastle, NSW on Friday for the Juice Plus+ Conference happening in this part of the world.  I never would have guessed that my first JP+ conference would be somewhere other than in the States.  I hope to meet many new friends, gain much information and have a great time without getting lost.
  • I am thankful for friends who were willing to offer childcare at a moment's notice.
  • And I am thankful that TAPM is going to take Friday off to spend with our children.  May their memories be sweet and their time together fun!
A life-long blessing for children is to fill them with warm memories of times together. Happy memories become treasures in the heart to pull out on the tough days of adulthood.  
~ Charlotte Davis Kasl


 

1 comment: