Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Whatever is Worthy

Yes, He is able..."Now to Him who Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21

I was reminded of this today while on the phone with my mom.  We were talking about comfort zones and how God sometimes removes us from them in order to keep working on us to grow us to what He wants us to be.  It was good to be reminded that I am in God's capable hands.  In "His Zone" is a good way to think of it.

Tonight at prayer time Mr.E was praying for God to do something "very soon, no, do it in Your timing because I know that is best."  Ah, LORD, what are you trying to tell me??

Stop and look to see where I have been...  Many times that road was rough, but He carried me over the bumps.  The Lord has been more than faithful to care for us all.

Think about where I am now... Some days I am not too sure, but I know that God has me here for a purpose.  My time with my family is so precious and good.  If I wasn't here now, I would be missing so much.

Hope for the future... My marriage, my children... Yes, He is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think.  And I'm so glad for His sovereignty.

1 comment:

  1. Loved your blog today.. I know it is hard to be away for all your friends here in Va. but like you said. you are where God wants you to be.. love and miss you

    ReplyDelete