Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday, Monday...

Museful Mondays - celebrating creativity, curiosity and learning.

Hmmm.  Today started out pretty rough.  God had to get me out of bed with a false fire alarm at 8 am.  I have not been sleeping very well for many months and it has started to catch up with me.  It feels like there is nothing in the pot to draw from for creativity, curiosity or learning.  So...what to do???

Think on these things:

  The smooth, spiky texture of a Kiwiana.  Don't know how to eat it or what it even is really, but it looked interesting at the market.  Visually, it is a treat.  Not so much to the taste.






An eleven armed star fish.  How's this for asymmetrical??









A magical path.









Although this is a picture of Miss A, it is where I am right now today...

Lord, Here I am to worship with hands to the sky,
My day has been rough and I've had a good cry.

I know You are near me and have me in hand,
Please guide me along as I continue to stand.

Thank you for bringing Your Word to my mind
as I look for Your comfort, what treasure I find!






No comments:

Post a Comment