Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Welcome

Hello. I am not quite sure who will find this blog, but I wanted to send out a greeting just in case there is someone on the other side of a screen somewhere who has ventured to click into my little corner of cyberspace.

The purpose of this particular blog is to enable me to think on Philippians 4:8...what is good, just, pure, lovely, of good report, worthy, true... these are the things that I want to focus on, to reach the end result of bringing glory to God with my everyday life.

Each day of the week will have a specific focus area which may or may not be posted each week on a regular basis. It is my goal for this blog to become a record of my days, to help me as I positively focus on different areas of life.

The address for this blog is based on the book "The 4:8 Principle" written by Tommy Newberry. Although I have not yet finished reading this fine book, it is full of great wisdom based on Philippians 4:8. I hope to focus on the good in my life and share some encouragement along the way.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will visit often!

No comments:

Post a Comment