Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

This I believe...

I have to report that on this first "Self Talk Saturday" I am oh so guilty of believing a lie, of putting my eyes back on the circumstances and allowing discouragement among other things to crowd my thoughts and speech.  My desire is that I will learn from this day to completely trust in God.  To lean on His Spirit before mine gives out.  To cry out for His grace, and grab it as soon as it is offered.

I believe that things unseen does not mean they are not there. 

I believe that small faith is honored when there is obedience in the daily grind.

I believe that God sends encouragement to keep me strong.

I believe that God certainly has a plan for me! My future is in His capable hands, and I surrender it to Him.

Romans 15:13 "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

No comments:

Post a Comment