Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

Patience as we wait


Neighbor gave us tickets to the local baseball game tonight. On our way into the stadium, what do we see???

RED JEEP!!!

With a personalized message on Virginia plates!!! How cool is that?! (btw - it is the 17th red one since we started counting last week.)

I have to shake my head and chuckle at God's timing, and be glad I brought the camera. How faithful He is to give us little snippets (or BIG, as in tonight's case) of encouragement. Psalm 121:8 "the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore."

Couldn't help myself from singing the kid's song learned oh, so long ago: "My God is so BIG! So STRONG and so MIGHTY, there's nothing my God cannot do. The mountains are His, the rivers are His, the Stars are His handiwork too, My God is so BIG, so STRONG and so MIGHTY, there's NOTHING my God cannot do! For You!!

(Sorry the font is so big, can't get it changed.)

1 comment:

  1. HI Becky;

    Glad God gave you something to rejoice about...a song in your heart and on your lips is alway something to be thankful for.

    While I was on my blog break I was walking my dog behind our home in the woods (he needed to be convinced to go potty)...well as I urged him on ;-) God spoke to me. He told me that He was a Big God who was in the big things, but also a God who was into the small details of my life. Nothing is too big or small for Him...a good reminder, maybe for both of us.

    ;-)
    Kimmie
    mama to 6
    one homemade and 5 adopted

    ReplyDelete