Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

Clean Bug bit Mr. E!

Well, today it was Mr. E's turn and boy did we get it done! LOTS donated to the "give" box - mostly small plastic toys without parts. He likes to move things around (he is his mother's child) so we moved his desk/table. Still have a drawer to sort at a later time, and also need to do his closet and books, but his room looks so much better.
Talked with "the Boss" (well, in our house the pecking order is 1.God 2.Dad "the Boss, Head Principal, Chief Fun Finder and Movie Maker" 3.Mom "the Next Boss, Hall Monitor and Teacher, Chief Party Pooper and Chore Giver") and suggested that for Mr. E's birthday we get him some sort of storage system for all of his many (MANY) Lego pieces. Something like you might see in a guy's workshop with lots of bins or drawers. So, as soon as I figure out how to post pictures on this here blog, and when we get Mr. E all organized, I will show it to you.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE having a clean home, and I also love moving things around! I changed Ben's room around a couple of weeks ago and he practically flew into my arms when he saw it. I don't know what it is, but I love how it makes me feel about my home.

    I'll have to help you with the pictures. They're a lot easier on this blog site than HSB.

    ReplyDelete