Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

A Call for Strength

Today as I write, my heart is thinking of someone else.  Someone who needs strength to do something that is very hard.  I know that we were meant to walk together with others, but the journey with a friend can only be taken if invited, and so far, I am not in that spot in this particular circumstance.

My only option then, is to pray.  Pray in the morning, pray at noon time, pray in the evening and all of the minutes in between.

LORD, You say in Your word that strength and power is in Your hands to exalt and give strength to all.  Please lift up the one I am praying for right now.  Give strength for this journey and an appropriate confidant for support.  Please break down walls and restore honor and life.  Thank You for the power of Christ.  In Jesus' name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment