Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Random Thoughts

I am going through a box of various papers - bits and bobs of information that at one time struck my fancy to write down for safe keeping.  Here are pieces of things I'd like to think about in the future, if not now:


A home is a place to DO things, not store things.  It is not meant to house your possessions, but your life!  ~ Celia Barbour

The wind is like a gift that visioned her life with joy. ~ Me

I always watch the dawn when from over the sea a rosey mist forms above the dreamy shadow of night.
~ Miss A

The cook said get in the sausage and ask a dandelion to boil you. ~ Mr E

Verses to memorize:
  • Rom 12:1-2
  • 1 Thess 5:23-24
  • Rom 13:12-14
  • Heb 3:13
  • Heb 4:16
  • James 1:13-15
  • Psalms 119:9
  • Philippians 2:13-16
  • 2 Timothy 2:22-26
  • 1 Peter 3:13-17
  • 1 Samuel 12:24
You have to know what you have, to know what you've lost. ~ Dave Heitman ~ Impurity cuts off the power of the Holy Spirit to help me live a holy life.

I hate proportions so much, I hate decimals much worse.  I hate ratios just as bad and dividing anything makes me mad! ~ written by Miss A  June 4, 2010 (can you tell that math is her FAVORITE subject??)

No comments:

Post a Comment