Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

"Just One More Row!"

The adventure at our house is slowly expanding.  Along with music study of a more serious nature, we are also adding the "monster of crochet" - so named by Mr. E.  (He doesn't know it, but he's the next one to take up the ball and hook.  heheh)

Having been up late with something on my mind, I picked up my first project and found myself looking at the clock after 3 am and saying "just one more row, just one more row".  Four am came round and the thought hit me - "what good is a project that turns out wonky due to lack of sleep?" so I put down the yarn and headed to bed, my mind not spinning quite so fast and the first half of my project almost finished.

Many thanks to my Dear Artistic Pixel Man - his girls now have a different kind of stash to build.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Becky!

    You are so welcome, and it was lovely having both of you in the class! I'm sure you would not be the first to create wonky crochet due to lack of sleep, I hope it helped to sort things in your mind!
    See you on Monday with warm hands!
    Love Alice XXX

    ReplyDelete