Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Waiting

Approx. 3-4 years ago, God clearly told me to wait for my husband, and that He would be my strength. With recent developments I was beginning to think that my time had come, and it has, but not like I expected.

The things that are learned while waiting need refinement in my life and I am being given more time for this process to happen.

I am thankful that He alone is Faithful and True. I do not trust in man, my trust and hope is in God. I serve and love a living God who is not made of stone or wood. It is not for me to know where or when our family will be reconciled together for His glory. It is only for me to continue to place my hope in Him as He fills me with all joy and peace as I trust in Him. (Romans 15:13)

What are you waiting for?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb7TSGptd3Y

2 comments:

  1. Hi Becky;

    May God continue to be your confidence and may He give you the desires of your heart, as you wait on Him. I pray that He sends you friendship and encouragement as you walk the road He currently has you on.

    bless you Becky;
    Kimmie
    mama to 7
    one homemade and 6 adopted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky,

    You are truly one of the strongest women I know, and continually amaze me at your strength and faithfulness. My heart is aching for you and your children right now, but I know God is Faithful and will never leave you nor forsake you!

    I love you and will continue praying for you...wisdom, peace, and guidance!

    Jeremiah 29:11

    ReplyDelete